The CynogenMod CM10 based nightly is out for Samsung Note, which means Jelly Bean is going to rock this phone, and make it even more noticeable among the public. This release seems to be unofficial but very pleasing.
This has been updated by an XDA forum member – mnm1992 – who successfully ported the ROM into this powerful device. It should be noted that, Jelly brings a lot of features such as buttery interface, advanced voice recognition, enhanced notifications, and more. Apart from this, the reason that compels one to flash this ROM on his/her Galaxy Note is that, the Jelly Bean that comes along with the ROM is the most recent & demanded OS for android phones.
Some Prerequisites to install CM10 Nightly ROM On Samsung Galaxy Note
- Create a backup of all your personal data. This procedure wipes all the data from your phone, so try to save important images, videos, SMSs, MMSs, and your APN settings also. Remember, what I listed is not the complete list, but a sub-set of it, make sure you backup everything important.
- Re-charge your phone’s battery to 100%. (At least 70% is mandatory).
- Download the following to your PC: CM10 Nightly ROM file and Google Apps package file.
Procedure To Install CM10 Nightly ROM On Samsung Galaxy Note:
- Connect the phone to the PC on which you downloaded the files, via a USB cable.
- Transfer the files into the root of your SD card (present in your phone).
- Disconnect the phone from PC.
- Switch off your phone and reboot into CWM recovery. To reboot into recovery: Press & hold volume-down + power button till the screen flashes, and leave the power button then. When the screen flashes again, leave the volume key also.
- Data wipe process: ‘wipe data/factory reset’ ‘Yes’.
- Cache wipe process: ‘wipe cache partition’ ‘Yes’.
- After the wiping process complete, select ‘install zip from SD card’, ‘choose zip from SD card’ scroll to & select the ‘<CM10 Nightly ROM>’, to install theROM on your phone.
- Install the Google Apps package file from the SD card by following the same procedure of step.(Choose ‘<Google Apps package>’ file instead of ROM file)
- After the Google apps installation, select ‘Go Back’ ‘Reboot system now’, to make your phone reboot into the new Nightly ROM based on CM10.
So that’s how you can install CM10 Nightly Built ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note. And also please,
Note: - In order to update your Nightly ROM, as it is loaded onto the website with new tweaks integrated into it, you just need to re-flash the ROM in the recovery without doing the “Data wipe process” or “Cache wipe process”.
Top Google Searches for this Article:
- how to install cm10 on galaxy note,cm10 galaxy s2,google apps cm10,galaxy note cm10,steps to install cm10