HTC One company’s flagship smartphone is not only the confined to HTC, but has shuddered the far grounds of it’s competitors even. It certainly is one the best Android smartphone, any Android freak can look out for. Allow me to introduce to not just another Android beast. HTC One packs features that’d melt any Android freak to the core.
Features And Specifications Of HTC One
- HTC One boasts a Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 6M colors, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 4.7 inches and a whooping 469 ppi pixel density. One of the best display, a user can boast about.
- HTC One features Qualcomm APQ8064T Snapdragon 600, the latest one I’d say. Quad-core 1.7 GHz Krait 300 and the graphical processing unit is taken care by Adreno 320. The smartphone packs much heat for sure.
- The most revolutionary thing about HTC One is its camera, that’s 4MP, err..it’s 4 ultra MP, the sensor said to be much better alternative than any other, and offers improved per pixel quality, even in low light. It’s capable of recording 1080p videos at a frame rate of 30(with HDR). And lot more bells and whistles including simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection, OIS. Front camera is same ol’ 2MP camera that would suffice the frequent video calls.
- There’s no option for expandable memory but the phone is available in two variants 32/64 GB, along with 25GB(for first two years) of memory space from Dropbox.
- Connectivity features includes LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4 and GPS with GLONASS.
- Dimensions says 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm and weighs 143g, a piece.
- And it’s powered by a 2300mAh non-removable battery, something users have to sacrifice for the slimness and this very unibody design and ambient looks.
- The phone will be available in black, silver and red color, and will debut the market in March. So wait and watch.
This time HTC has left no void in providing the best of its class. And look at the price and deals related to HTC One.