Be it, someone new to this Android world, or grey haired Android geeks, everyone want to root their Android devices, everyone want to gain total control over their Android devices, not to mention experimenting with attractive Custom ROMs and more. Rooting is one main step that opens the door to this vast world of Android. But not everyone can root their Android devices and move along these quirky tutorials, not everyone can break through these rooting tutorials by putting their Androids on stake.
Well, if you’d like to root your Android smartphones, here’s a shortest and quickest way to sail through, to root Android devices in just one click. Yep, you read that right, root your Android devices in just one click using Root/Unroot Tool.
Certainly, an added perk is that this nifty package, can root number of devices, not one, not two, but MANY. Here’s the list of smartphones, you can root using this nifty tool.
- Sony Xperia X10 (GB firmware)
- Sony Xperia Arc (4.0.2.A.0.42)
- Sony Xperia Arc S
- Sony Xperia Play [R800i/R800x]
- Sony Xperia Ray
- Sony Xperia Neo
- Sony Xperia Mini
- Sony Xperia Mini Pro
- Sony Xperia Pro
- Sony Xperia Active
- Live with Sony Walkman (WT19i/WT19a)
- NTT Docomo Xperia ARCO SO-02C
- Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-i9100/GT-9100P]
- Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile (SGH-T989)
- Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T (SGH-I777), Skyrocket (SGH-i727)
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE Rogers Canada (SGH-I727R), Android version 2.3.5, Baseband version I727RUXKJ7
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4g Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE (SHV-E120S)(korea)
- Samsung Galaxy i9100G
- Samsung Galaxy S [i9000B] & [i9000 2.3.3 (PDA I9000BOJV8, Phone I9000XXJVO, CSC I9000GDTMJV7) and german T-Mobile branding]
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) OS 2.3.3 and 2.3.6 (I9001ZSKP6)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 (GB only)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini Pro i5510
- Samsung Galaxy W [i8150]
- Samsung Galaxy Y
- Samsung Galaxy Tab [P1000] (2.3.3 firmware), [P1000N]
- Samsung Galaxy Note [N7000]
- Samsung Galaxy Player YP-G70 2.3.5 (GINGERBREAD.XXKPF)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.3, 2.3.4 firmware)
- Samsung Nexus S [i9023] (2.3.6)
- Samsung Nexus S 4G 2.3.7
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus S [i9020] (2.3.6)
- Samsung Exhibit (SGH-T759)
- Samsung Exhibit 4G (SGH-T759) (2.3.3) Build UVKE8
- Samsung Captivate i897 UCKH3
- Motorola Milestone 3 [ME863 HK]
- Motorola XT860, Bell XT860
- Motorola Defy+
- Motorola Droid X sys ver 4.5.605 w/ gingerbread
- Motorola Droid X2 (2.3.4) Sys ver 1.3.380.MB870.Verizon.en.US Build 4.5.1A-DTN-150-30
- Motorola XT883 (China Telecom)
- Motorola XT862 (Verizon Droid3)
- Motorola DROID RAZR
- Nexus One (2.3.6 stock)
- LG Revolution
- Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet
- Huawei IDEOS U8150 (2.2)
Uff..that’s it. Wait, before you do a happy dance and start experimenting on your Android. Please
- Please backup your essentials(SMS, Contacts, Media content, Emails and more) before giving this tool a try.
- Charge your Androids up to a sufficiently sustainable battery to sail through the process.
- Make sure you’ve all the smartphone drivers installed on your PC. Kies for Samsung, PC Companion for Sony, like that.
- Make sure your device is listed above, please do not consider this as an hit and trial method to just give it a try.
How To Root Your Device Using Root/Unroot Tool In A Single Click
- Download this tool from here. Install it on your computer system.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Androids, Settings >> Applications >> Developement >> USB Debugging.
- Fire up the Root/Unroot Tool, and connect your Android device to your computer system via USB Cable.
- Click on that big Root button, and wait for the this magic wand to work.
- Once done, your phone will reboot automatically, with an extra Android application in its App drawer, that says “Super User“. That means the device has been successfully rooted.
If you can’t find the Super User Android app in the menu, would you mind giving it an another try. And make sure, your Android device is supported(please check that in the list above.)
Now you’re the administrator of your Android devices, having full control over it. Enjoy trying Custom ROMs, experiment with it, but get it not bricked!
And yeah, ignore the Vietnamese! Don’t question the good fortune. He he!
Top Google Searches for this Article:
- how to root samsung galaxy s2 hd lte shv-e120s,shv e120s root,how to root galaxy s2 hd lte android gingerbread 2 3 6 to jelly bean,samsung shv-e120s root,how to root samsung SHV-E120S Android 2 3 6,UnRoot device,samsung i727 root 2 3 5,Rooting PACKAGE for S2 LTE I727R download,root shv-e120s,how to root samsung galaxy s2 gt i9100 on gingerbread 2 3 6