Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 used to be a flagship Android smartphone, but lots of device has take over it now, even its own successor Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is going to be a huge success. Though, you’ll be getting Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, but if you’re looking for a workaround to enjoy Android OS, v4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, here’s the trick.
AOKP Jelly Bean Build 4 For Samsung Galaxy Note N000 – What You Got!
- Custom NavBar Ring on tablets.
- Force dual panel view on any device.
- Flip or shake the device to snooze or dismiss the alarm.
- Screenshot from NavBar can be taken.
- USB mass storage emulation for certain devices is enabled.
And few more bugs and issues have been fixed to offer the best in the latest Jelly Bean build.
Pre – Requisites For Updating Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 To The Latest Jelly Bean Build
- Users are requested to backup all their data, including contacts, messages and any important data they’re storing on their device.
- Please make sure you’ve the latest USB Drivers for your device and also enable USB Debugging mode via Settings>> Applications>> Development>> USB Debugging.
- Charge your device up to 80%.
- Please note that this update is only applicable for rooted device and for Model Number Galaxy Note N7000.
- Download this necessary files - AOKP Build 4 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note and the Google Apps Package.
How To Install Android 4.1.1 AOKP Build 4 On Samsung Galaxy Note
- Connect Samsung Galaxy Note to your computer system via USB cable and transfer the above downloaded files to root directory of your smartphone.
- Disconnect the smartphone, now, press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power to boot the smartphone into recovery mode.
- In Boot Recovery mode, select Wipe data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache partition. Select Advance to clear Dalvik cache if you’re using custom ROMs.
- Now, select install zip from SD card and then, choose select zip from SD card, scroll down to AOKP Jelly Bean Build 4, select the ROM and confirm the installation.
- Once done, follow the same procedure for Google Apps Package.
- Once you’re done with the above steps, return to the main recovery mode menu, select Reboot system to reboot the smartphone to the new ROM.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 is running on AOKP Build 4 ROM based on Android 4.1.1.
Facing any issues let us know, and do share your experience with us.
Top Google Searches for this Article:
- note n7000,samsung n7000,How to update from 1 3 to 4 1 1 galaxy note,samsung galaxy note 2 n7000